Under the Shade
“Under the Shade” is our financial advisors’ blog. It is their opportunity to share insights on strategies and issues that they find meaningful.
Much like sitting in the sun on a hot day, people can be left exposed to financial missteps by not seeking shelter. That shelter is the personalized attention and education that a qualified financial professional can offer to generate a well-informed client.
We want our clients to feel like they are “under the shade” of the QOLity Financial tree, confident that they have the information, skills and qualified advice necessary to make sound financial decisions.
Click the branch on the left that provides you the most shade.
- China Devalues Yuan: Global Impact
- 2015 Midyear Market Outlook
- Borrowing From Yourself: Retirement Plan Loans
- How Much Do You Need To Retire?
- Let's Talk Trusts: Protect Your Assets
- Don't Forget Your Retirement Savings!
- Should You Convert To A Roth IRA?
- Social Security & You: What Does The Future Hold?
China Devalues Yuan: Global Impact
2015 Midyear Outlook
Borrowing From Yourself: Retirement Plan Loans
How Much Do You Need To Retire?
Let's Talk Trusts: Protect Your Assets
Don't Forget Your Retirement Savings!
Should You Convert To A Roth IRA?
Social Security & You: What Does The Future Hold?
Michigan Public School Employees
- Pension Maximization Strategy
- Working In Retirement
- The Equated Plan
- Termination From Employment Without Being Vested
- Public School Employees: 403(b) vs. 457(b)